Saturday, March 6, 2010

I miss my Bapak


I love my father very much. However, he is not home most of the time lately because he is now staying in Dubai. Mak says he will be there for a long time but he will come back to Bukit Jelutong to visit me and my brothers and my sisters.

I look forward to him coming home every month. I miss not playing tennis with him. Everytime he is at home, I will help him do the gardening. He will take us to eat in restaurants which I really like.

I hope he knows that I love him eventhough I am not near him anymore. I hope he knows that I miss him always when he is in Dubai.

Everytime before he goes back to Dubai, Mak will collect all his shirt and not wash them. She will give them to me and my sister to smell everytime we miss him.

I miss him very much. I hope he is ok in Dubai.


No comments:

Post a Comment