Thursday, January 8, 2009

War in Palestine



Mak loves to watch the Al-Jazeera news. The other day, I saw her crying when she was watching the news.

I asked her why she was crying. She said she is sad because in Palestine, innocent children are killed because the Israelis are bombing them. 

I asked her why the Israelis are bombing the Palestine people. She said because Israel wants to claim some of the Palestine land. 

I saw the pictures of one man carrying a dead child in his arms. Everywhere people were crying. I saw Mak cry too. Mak said, we are all lucky because our country is not at war. Mak said we are lucky because we can still play in the evening because those children in Palestine cannot go out and play. If they go out, the Israelis will shoot them. 

She also said I am lucky because I still have food and water. The people in Palestine have not much of those things. The Israelis have stopped even medical supplies from being sent to Palestine. Mak said children who are hurt in the bombing and fighting cannot be treated properly.

Mak asked us all to pray to Allah and thank Allah that we are all still save in Malaysia. She asked us to pray to Allah to protect the children in Pakistan.

I hope the children in Palestine will be safe in their country. I hope the Israelis will stop bombing them. Please do not fight anymore because it is not good. 

2 comments:

  1. You are probably the YOUNGEST blogger and plus your English is really good!! Keep up the good work~

    ReplyDelete